Terms of personal data protection
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: “GDPR”) is BÉTEL CZ z.s. – owner of the Nábytková farma brand, ID number 26983982 with its registered office at Ke Kateřinkám 1405, Prague 4, 14900 (hereinafter: “administrator”).
- The contact details of the administrator are:
address: U hřbitova 939, Kralupy nad Vltavou 278 01
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person; who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier; such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identities of that person.
- The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between an individual and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- An individual’s consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- settlement of an individual’s order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the individual and the administrator; when ordering, personal data is required, which is necessary for successful completion of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing services for the operation of Furniture Farm’s website and other services in connection with the operation of the charity shop
- providing marketing services
- drivers and vendors
- accounting and tax advisors
- The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or to an international organization.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to his personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR a
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
- The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular computer passwords, anti-virus programs, locked office spaces, safes and lockers inaccessible to persons who are not authorized to access personal data.
- The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- What do cookies allow?
- They remember login details, so they don’t have to be entered every time
- Ensure security after login
- Remember the contents of shopping lists
- Ensure the uniform operation of the entire site and its proper functionality, so that the purchase process can be completed without complications
- Remember the place an individual came to in a certain sequence
- Reduce the upload time of the pages visited
- Edit and target ad’s properly
- Analyze the performance of different sales channels
- Increase the user comfort of the website, improve online services
- A web browser can be used to reject cookies or set the use of only some of them. However, if cookies are not allowed, some functions and pages will not work as they should. The privacy settings on your computer can be found in the Internet browser menu.
- By purchasing goods in the Furniture Farm, ordering transport or booking furniture in the name, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- You agree to these conditions by checking your consent via the online form, or by subscribing to the newsletter. By checking your consent or subscribing to the newsletter, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
- The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. They will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on their website.
These conditions take effect on 1 January 2019